Doosan Heavy Industries and Construction Co., Ltd., is fully committed to strongly implementing its EHS policies based on a people-first business strategy and through the use of technology that supports the conservation of the environment and improvement of safety and health.
- 1. Fully comply with all relevant EHS Laws and continuously enhance the business environment based on the EHS management system.
- 2. To conserve the environment through reducing the pollutant and Greenhouse Gases emission and developing eco-friendly products by the Green Management Principle.
- 3. Maintain a clean workplace and promote healthy lifestyle participation and maintain our facilities and working environment in the best conditions and practices.
- 4. To build an autonomous safety system of continuous development, through training, to discover potential risks proactively. and to subsidize safety workshop to pre-emptive prevention activities before uninstalling.
- 5. Implement the EHS policy giving the highest priority to the value of EHS in all business activities, and to publish transparently to stakeholders.